Your new Gmail address
We ask that you set up a new Gmail account in order to help you LET GO of your past, any crisis you might be in, and move forward. As you set up your new Ministry or if you've come halfway through Course 2 or if your one of our new translators—having a new Gmail account will help you move forward.
Even though you could simply continue using your current Yahoo or another email account, as an Encouraging Woman, having a new Gmail account will help you divide ministry from your personal life—pressing forward—smiling at your future, and letting go.
* We ask that you put RMI or RMIEW somewhere in your email address, along with your new BNN.
Once you have created your BNN Gmail address be sure to add your RADIANT picture: How2 Video
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right you'll see the gear, click Settings. Settings.
- In the "My Picture" section, click Change picture.
- Upload your RADIANT picture.
- Select the portion of the photo you want to show.
*The TIGHTER you crop it just around your face the better, making it easier to see.
- Click Apply changes.