Your new BNN@Gmail.com address
We encourage you to let go and set up a new BNN@Gmail.com account. “forgetting what lies behind and reaching, pressing forward to what lies ahead”—especially as you set up your new Ministry and become a Bridge Builder.
Even though you could simply continue using your current Yahoo or another email account, as an Encouraging Woman, having a new BNN@Gmail.com account will help you divide ministry from your personal life—pressing forward—smiling at your future, and letting go.
* We ask that you also include RMI or RMIEW somewhere in your email address, along with your new BNN.
Once you have created your BNN Gmail address be sure to add your RADIANT picture: How2 Video
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right you'll see the gear, click Settings. Settings.
- In the "My Picture" section, click Change picture.
- Upload your RADIANT picture.
- Select the portion of the photo you want to show.
*The TIGHTER you crop it just around your face the better, making it easier to see.
- Click Apply changes.