Your new BNN@Gmail.com address
We encourage you to let go and set up a new BNN@Gmail.com account. “forgetting what lies behind and reaching, pressing forward to what lies ahead”—especially as you set up your new Ministry and become a Bridge Builder.
Even though you could simply continue using your current Yahoo or another email account, as an Encouraging Woman, having a new BNN@Gmail.com account will help you divide ministry from your personal life—pressing forward—smiling at your future, and letting go.
* We ask that you also include RMI or RMIEW somewhere in your email address, along with your new BNN.
If you don't yet have a BNN "Brand New Name" please STOP now and discover your BNN that's a life-changing experience! Also, be sure you are ready with your smiling at your future picture. Thank you!
NOW is the appointed time to CREATE A GMAIL ACCOUNT
Once you have created your BNN Gmail address be sure to add your RADIANT picture: How2 Video
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right you'll see the gear, click Settings. Settings.
- In the "My Picture" section, click Change picture.
- Upload your RADIANT picture.
- Select the portion of the photo you want to show.
*The TIGHTER you crop it just around your face the better, making it easier to see.
- Click Apply changes.
“The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
HE LEADS ME beside quiet waters. He restores my soul.”
Psalm 23: 1-3
HE LEADS ME
Become a Bridge Builder